Tuesday 5 November 2013

Inspiration: Laly's Room


I always feel very privileged to see inside people's homes online. I'm often asked to share photos of our interior via blogs, magazines and photographers, but barring the odd glimpse, I would rather not give the whole picture away ... for now.

 


Pia Jane Bijkerk needs no introduction on this blog or elsewhere. She is incredibly talented, sensitive, poetic and very hard-working; yes, somebody whom I admire immensely. 



You may remember me talking about her latest book Little Treasures - Made By Hand a short while ago.  A whimsical collection of over 50 handmade gifts for babies and little ones, or as Pia herself writes "an everlasting keepsake of Laly’s first moments of life shared in the form of a visual story of incredible handmade pieces given to her by creative souls around the world".


This week Pia invited her readers into her magical home, sharing a few photographs of her daughter Laly's room. You can also read about it here.

 Once again, pictures speak louder than words... 

 

"Little Treasures - Made By Hand" is available for purchase in Pia's  e-boutique, along with all her other beautiful publications. Of course, she ships worldwide.

 

Thank you for the inspiration!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!