Monday 24 March 2014

D for Debesy's Denim









Bonjour !

Happy Colour My Monday!

I have so much to share with you all this week, it's going to be a goodie, you'll see! Spring has sprung, the birds are a-singing, the trees are a-blossoming and the internet is teeming with amazing finds...

I'd like to kick of with Debesy's brand new Denim Collection because, well, it's such fun! Some of you may remember my Handmade Charlotte post about those very huggable bunny pillows. Debesy is a new Baltic design platform founded by young designer Agnė Adukevičiūtė, based in Vilnius, Lithuania. All of Agné's toys and home decor items are handmade, minimalist and playful. 

Watch out for her new range over on etsy, and make sure to follow her on pinterest and facebook too - The kind of creative kids' design I love!

Photography: Šarūnė Zurba

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!