A full week off with my family, a luxury, I have to say.
A week to take our time, potter, work on the house, read, dance, run, garden, decorate... just appreciate the little things.
I needed a break, we all did. Five years online was starting to take its toll on my family, so thank you for being so patient.
Thank you for following me elsewhere, too. I am amazed by your enthusiasm and loyalty over on pinterest, where I have now reached over 125,000 followers, and my new tumblr plumes & feathers, which is growing in popularity each day.
I seem to be saying this a lot lately, but oh my, the weather is glorious here in the south of France. Have we skipped a season? I could have sworn it felt like Summer out there just now. I am happy, rested and refreshed. Ready to start this new week with a few Little Things that I loved while I was away.
Bonne semaine !
Thanks for the inspiration:
- White and blue bear pillow by Ava&Yves on dawanda - so nice!
- Watch out for Dunnock & Teal's lovely wall stickers - I love their debut Thumbelina set.
- Junko Nakamura's new book "Quand Il Pleut" comes out in France on 20th March.
- Love this free bunny bag pattern download from uber-talented Lieschen Mueller
- Sophia203 make pretty Indian-inspired accessories for kids that can also be used as decoration. I look forward to seeing their website soon.