Monday 1 December 2014

High Five #87






Welcome December!
 Let's hope it's a good one, full of treats, surprises, good health and happiness.

I'm in a great mood today, so I thought I'd share something bright and cheerful for a change, I mean, it is "Colour My Monday".

I'm sure many of you will already be familiar with Agatownik's fun, original art work and soft toy designs. I have been following Agata Czechowicz for ages, especially on pinterest  (she has a talent for finding  kids' products), and I love her quirky style.

Agata recently blogged about a beautiful children's book she has been working on, and it's just too special not to share! Obviously handmade with love, this educational soft book is about a small fox and his animal friends. It looks gorgeous, full of stimulating details and eye-catching fabrics. She made it for a toy competition, but if she were to produce more, I'm sure they would make wonderful Christening gifts for newborns or toddlers. 

Definitely one to keep anyway -Love!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!